We’re moving along toward the Pufferbellies Grand Opening! It’s scheduled for the first week in August. We have been so, so busy in the store … (I know! poor excuse for no posts lately) and we’ve gotten a ton of work done. Painting (and painting, and more painting), designing display racks and shclved and fun homes for all our cool toys, and more.
And speaking of toys … they’re coming! We got 45 boxes from UPS yesterday, and 57 the day before. And if you want a sneak peak of what we’ve opened so far, swing by the store at 15 W. Johnson St. You’ll see a few of our buddies who traveled a long way to get here! Plus, more “sneak peeks” on the way. So far, we’ve gotten shipments from:
- Manhattan Toy (including Groovy Girls!)
- Schleich (awesome miniature animals)
- Melissa & Doug (fun wooden toys and puzzles, plus giant stuffed animals)
- Puppet Workshop (the most gorgeous dress-ups you’ve ever seen)
- Breyer (you know … the model horses!)
- and many more.
We are also in the midst of planning our Grand Opening celebration. Remember: first Saturday in August. We have some fun things in mind, and if you have any great ideas, e-mail us! puffer bellies @ g mail . com.