Believe it or not, it’s time for our second annual Big Birthday Sale. It’s happening this weekend: Friday, August 1st, and Saturday, August 2nd, from 10am to 7pm both days.
Here’s what you need to know:
1. EVERYTHING inside the store will be 20% off the marked price. That’s EVERYTHING. Big stuff, little stuff, middle-sized stuff. All 20% off.
2. Outside, you’ll find special tables with toys and books that are marked 50% to 75% off. These items will have special orange price tags that show you the final price, after all discounts. So, look for the orange tags on items outside.
3. If last year is an indication, the store will be crowded — you might want to leave the little ones at home, especially on Friday morning.
4. There will be NO STORYTIME on Friday.
5. Finally, Pufferbellies will be CLOSED ON SUNDAY, August 3rd, for a major clean-up and inventory count. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. This is the first non-holiday day that we’ve closed in the two years we’ve been open, and it feels weird to us, too! (Also, don’t worry about the donation for this month’s Shop Sundays for a Cause recipient, the Blue Ridge Area Food Bank — I will figure our average Sunday Sale for the past 3 months, and give them 10% of that.)
6. Oops, one more thing:
We have the best customers in the galaxy, and we are so lucky to have you. Thank you for all your support this year.